Friday, January 20, 2017

(REVIEW) Espoir Bronze Painting Waterproof Eye Pencil Copper Glow | Healthy Tan | Jewel Sand | Tan | Graffito | Broom ST. | Sand Lilac | Gold Coast | Deep Attraction | Stay Dark


WOW! Look at that incredibly and probably unnecessarily long blog title. So about 2 or so years ago I tried Broom St. and Graffito used them up and have now repurchased them and still in love in with them. I also got a few different colors from the same line as well as 3 new colors. Fortunately got these on sale, the pencils retail for 17,000₩ but are worth the price and even worth a few dollars more.

✦DESCRIPTION

(From Packaging):  A richly pigmented eye pencil like color paint, delivering intense,
luxurious color that smoothly slides on and stays soft and creamy for blending,
drying with a long-lasting finish that won't smudge. ()

►THE BREAKDOWN

Unfortunately, I have no photos of the packaging anymore. I really can't pick any colors out as my favorites because all the colors are quite unique and perform equally. Copper Glow is a brown that leans more as a red with its gold, red, and pink glitters, Healthy Tan is a muted light brown that leans gold with gold and green glitters. Jewel Sand is a pinkish brown with gold and pink glitters. Tan is a soft brown with gold glitters, Graffito is a soft red with red and gold glitters. Broom ST. is a darker brown with gold and bronze colored glitters. Sand Lilac is a silver with light pink and silver glitters. Just as its name Gold Coast is a dark gold with gold glitters. Deep Attraction is a lighter brown in comparison with Broom ST. with gold and bronze glitters. Stay Dark is a dark brown almost black with pink, gold, and silver glitters. These eyeliners come with a rubber-like smudge tip on the other end (I don't use it whatsoever) so I don't have experiences using the smudge tip. Personally I'm not fond of eyeliners that have a sharpener at the end (twist up the product and sharpener only the product) like Etude House Play 101 Pencils or Clio Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liners. Either the product dries up too soon or the product fall outs of the packaging. So these are sharpened as actual eye pencils so I don't have to worry about any of the above reasons. The eyeliners apply smoothly and evenly even if they are glitter eyeliners. I can layer the product over without removing or smudging the previous layer, Although, there is no need for layering as they all are very pigmented. The eyeliners don't tug on my eyelids nor do the glitters transfer with wear. That was my initial worry with trying out glitter eyeliners, I tried a few different brands in the past and noticed the glitter bits would transfer when I closed my eyelid and throughout the wear time. The glitter in these eyeliners do not budge even when I rub the eyeliner. I enjoy not worrying about seeing glitter all over my face with these eyeliners. The wear time I get out of these eyeliners is ridiculously amazing, if an eyeliner can last on me with 8 hrs and with minimal smudging is a very good and probably a favorite eyeliner but these are on another level. The Espoir eyeliners definitely surpass the 8hr wear and I've successfully had a 13-15hr wear time over and over with no smudging and the color opacity at its fullest. My eyelids are a tad bit oily and the Espoir eyeliners don't budge even with the oiliness and sweat. Just as the name entails they are also waterproof and the eyeliners don't flake off either until very minimal flake off about into the 13-15 hour of wear time. I can smudge the eyeliner but they dry pretty quick and will not budge afterwards. When I'm removing the eyeliners I either have to use a cleansing oil to completely remove the eyeliners or let a cotton pad sit on my eyes for a minute to fully remove the eyeliners since they are very long-lasting. I also notice that no glitter is left behind on my face when I remove them so that's another huge plus. Some eyeliners have more noticeable glitters than others but in the majority of the eyeliners the glitters are quite subtle. On another note I'm trying out a few eyeliners from Espoir's other lines and there are more matte color options available there. I'm excited to post about those soon in case there are a few who absolutely don't like glitter eyeliners even if these are worth checking out.

╍ Notable Ingredients ╍

(TBA)

╍ Cautionary Ingredients ╍

Stearic Acid

╍ Full Ingredients ╍

(TBA)

SWATCHES

TOP ROW (From LEFT to RIGHT) COPPER GLOW, HEALTHY TAN.
JEWEL SAND, TAN GRAFFITO,
BOTTOM ROW (From LEFT to RIGHT) BROOM ST., SAND LILAC,
GOLD COAST, DEEP ATTRACTION, STAY DARK

TOP to BOTTOM
COPPER GLOW, HEALTHY TAN, JEWEL SAND, TAN,
GRAFFITO, BROOM ST., SAND LILAC, GOLD COAST,
DEEP ATTRACTION, STAY DARK.


Overall Pros ▬

Smudge-proof, 
Water-proof, 
Wide Variety of Colors, 
Very Long-lasting, 
Pigmented.

Overall Cons ▬

No matte colors available in this line, 
Very minimal flake off until the 13-15hr wear time.

► Recommend

Yes. 
Only if you like fairly subtle glitters, very long-lasting, waterproof, and pigmented eyeliners.

4 comments:

  1. Hi..is this a twistable eyeliner or you need to sharpen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Vegan friendly nail spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. air mattress cover

    ReplyDelete