Wednesday, February 1, 2017

(HAUL) Jolse Web Shop Overview

Jolse has been on my shopping radar for awhile. I've ordered a few times in the past year and have already made my first order of the year as well. Jolse is a web shop that has a lot of good reviews and I thought I'd share my thoughts too.

THE BACKGROUND: Jolse is a web shop that caters to overseas customers. For some brands the prices are a bit higher than retail but for other brands the prices are below retail. Jolse offers 68+ brands on their website. Brands range from well-known road shop brands and high end brands to new and recently discovered brands. I can find all the brands by browsing the site without difficulty. Jolse updates the site frequently with newly released products from Korea. Jolse is also constantly adding new brands so the list of brands available on the site keeps growing. Jolse only accepts paypal but more information is available if one doesn't have a paypal account. Jolse also has a review page that review products from the web shop to help customers shop. I placed my order on 1/06/17 and shows as 1/07/16 on Jolse while the site was running a sale. Jolse constantly has sales so keep an eye out or obviously check their email updates. My order wasn't dispatched until 1/12/17 which is only took 3 days and is understandable because of their sale. Even three days is a quick dispatch. I received my order on 1/16/17 which only took four days. I chose DHL, EMS & DHL is free for orders of $150. Jolse sends a confirmation email once the order goes through and an email when the order is shipped out. There were a ton of samples on top when I opened my package and a freebie that I chose, the Cookie Monster headband. The items were nicely packaged, everything that I ordered was there and nothing leaked. I will definitely continue to shop at Jolse especially because their high end brands are cheaper than other sites.

CONCLUSION: Great communication, Securely packaged, and tons of samples included. Lots and lots of brands available and even more brands added regularly. Prices are quite good especially for high end brands and all products come with free economy shipping which explains why products are a bit higher than retail price. It's definitely a web shop that I will continue to shop from and all my experiences with Jolse have been great. 

SITE LAYOUTThe web site is easy to navigate and isn't very clustered. The banner at the top of the web shop offers information of sales or recently added products. The tabs/links at the top are easy to see. Jolse also has a few tutorials on how to order and what shipping method to use. As well as an extensive FAQ with almost every question one can have answered. 

COMMUNICATIONI haven't had the opportunity to contact Jolse directly but every time I've ordered none of my items are out of stock, the standby is only a few days before the items are shipped out and tons of samples are included. I receive email updates for my order confirmation and when my order has been dispatched.

SHIPPING: Shipping is calculated into the prices only for economy shipping (no tracking). Jolse offers 4 types of shipping, more information is available on the site regarding shipping. The standard shipping is free for orders over $40 or only $2.50 if below that amount. DHL & EMS is based on weight and is free for orders over $150

PRODUCTS ORDERED: REVIEWS ARE COMING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment